Purewal & Partners is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of you as a user of our website (www.purewalandpartners.com).
Information collected: we collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided by you at the time of registering to use this site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- responses to completed surveys that we use for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to such requests); and
- details of your visits to this site and the resources that you access.
IP Address: we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to this Site providers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Use of your information: we use information held about you in to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of this site, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to this site and the materials on this site.
Your rights: you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links: Links to other websites from this site are provided for your information only, and do not imply our endorsement or affiliation with the providers of those websites. We have no control over the privacy policies of those websites accept no responsibility for them and we disclaim liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Cookies: Cookies are small data files that websites download to a user's computer, phone or tablet hard disk. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. They help websites providers, for example, to recognise a user that has visited a website previously. Further details on the cookies used on this site and their purposes are set out below.
- single session cookie: enables this site to keep track of your movement from page to page in order to ensure that you will not be asked for the same information you have previously given during your visit to this site. We may use the cookie to enable you to return to a previous page, or analyse user behaviour, such as which pages have been visited during your visit, in order to improve your overall experience and the performance of this site
- remember me cookie: enables this site to remember your personal preferences such as log in details in order to improve the user experience for example by avoiding you having to re-enter these details on each visit to this site
- global session cookie: enables us to collect information such as number of visitors to this site, links clicked on, from what links you used to come to this site and pages visited in order to analyse user behaviour. This information is collected in an anonymous form and will be collated with similar information received from other users to enable us to compile reports in order to develop and improve user experience by displaying more tailored and relevant content for example. We might use these cookies to highlight articles, services available within this site or adverts that we believe may be of interest to you.
The single session and global session cookies are provided on our behalf by a trusted third party service provider, Google Inc, to aid with reporting of user behaviour, market research, providing targeted advertisements and improving site functionality for example. This user behaviour is analysed in order to improve this site. The information collected is not linked to personal data. To see how this applies to Google Analytics, visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. You can stop tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Cookie duration: The single session cookie is a temporary cookie which remains in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. The other cookies will remain in the cookie file of your browser after the closing of the browser, and will become active again when you reopen this site. The different cookies have different expiration dates. Following expiry of a cookie, a new version of that cookie will be downloaded when you next visit this site, unless you have withdrawn your consent in the meantime.
Refusing cookies: You do not have to accept cookies, but without accepting them you may experience reduced site functionality. If you wish to reject the cookies then please read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can turn off the automatic download feature. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org .